September 24, 2017
|Minnesota Golf License Plate
By Chris RochefordThe Minnesota Golf License plate is made possible by a partnership between the Minnesota PGA and Minnesota Golf Association. All proceeds raised through license plate sales help support programs by focusing on player development and access to the game of golf in the State of Minnesota. These programs provide instruction, education, access to equipment, and playing opportunities for youth, military, and diverse populations with an emphasis on inclusion.
Help support the future of golf in Minnesota by purchasing your own Minnesota Golf License Plate, and spread the word to family, friends, and other avid golfers.
How much is the license plate?
* $30 per year contribution
* $10 plate fee (one-time charge)
* Additional admin processing fees may be charged
Where can I purchase?
* The license plates are only available at Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) locations. There are a number of DVS facilities that have the license plates in stock. If they don't, you will receive the plates in the mail.
Do I need to wait until my license plate tabs are expired?
* No, you do not. In fact, we encourage you to change plates before your existing tabs expire in an effort to fund our player development programs sooner.
Can I personalize the plate?
* Not at this time. Depending on sales levels, this may be possible in the future.
Who benefits from the donations?
* Proceeds raised through license plate sales help support programs by focusing on player development and access to the game of golf in the State of Minnesota.
Article Comment Submission Form